What To Expect When Working With Sheryl
As an advocate it might be going to:
- Your child’s school and meeting with teachers
- Your workplace to meet with your boss and/or manager
- The purpose of this meeting is to educate and work on accommodations to help make a plan together.
As a coach it may be:
- Teaching/role playing strategies to help you with your brain injury.
As a consultant it may be:
- A sounding board and help line for caregivers to help them navigate through the changes in their life.
- A presenter at a lunch & learn at a workplace, teacher’s meeting, parent’s group, or athletic group.
- The purpose of the consultation is to educate those present about brain injuries.